RCWS - 30
The RCWS 30 is a highly lethal Remotely Controlled Weapon Station, intended for use on light-armored, highly-mobile fighting vehicles.
Its armament comprises a 30mm OATK MK44/MK44S automatic cannon a coaxial 7.62 mm M240 General-Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG).
The system provides observation capabilities during day and night and accurate firing capabilities, aided by a line of sight stabilization system and an automatic target tracker for shoot-on-the-move capability. The system has a powerful on-board computer that enables the implementation of sophisticated fire control algorithms and connectivity to a Battle Management System (BMS).
- Under armor loading/reloading
- 5mm Aluminum structure
- Light weight- 1,520 kg
- Enhanced survivability
- Two axis stabilized, electrically driven- fire on the move
- Automatic auto tracker
- Enhanced situational awareness
- Head out open hatch operation
- 30MM ATK MK44S automatic cannon
- Coaxial machine gun 7.62MM
- 30MM – 230 (Dual feed)
- GPMG 7.62MM - 500 Rounds
- SGL – 8 grenades